|Topic title||Food Safety Management: Practical Practices for the Beverage Industry|
|Format||Workshop (face to face)|
|Workload in h|
|Target groups||Food professionals, startup managers, students|
|Language of delivery||English|
|Additional trainers||Guest speakers (e.g. from The National Food Institute)|
|Previous knowledge expected||none|
After successful completion of the activity, the participants:
|Content||Relevant and up-to-date experience in foodborne disease, GMP, HACCP Development, HACCP Audit and Management, Current Issues in Food Safety Management|
|Teaching method||Lectures and groupworks|
1. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system and guidelines for its application [Annex to CAC/RCP 1-1969, Rev 3 (1997)]
2. Notermans, S., et al. The HACCP Concept: Identification of Potentially Hazardous Microorganisms. Food Microbiol. 11:203-214, 1994.
3. Pierson, M.D. and Corlett, D.A., Jr. Editors. HACCP Principles and Applications.
4. Stevenson, K.E. and Bernard, D.T. Editors. HACCP: A Systematic Approach to Food Safety. 3rd Edition. The Food Processors Institute, Washington, D.C., 1999.
5. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1992.
6. FAOs official training manual: http://www.fao.org/docrep/W8088E/W8088E00.htm7. good hygiene practices: http://www.fao.org/docrep/006/y5307e/y5307e00.htm
|Criteria & registration||
No limitation to number of participants
Fee according to expenses and expected number of participantsThe workshop will take place at KU facilities
|Assessment of achievements||Oral presentation of assignment (group work).|
|Further information||This workshop - Food Safety Management: Practical Practices for the Beverage Industry - took place 22 December 2017 at the Department of Food Science and Technology, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand|