Thai Beverages Pcl.
Type of institution:
Penkwan (Poy) -
Thai Beverages Pcl.
Office of Human Capital
- Build concepts for luxury food court business and work with relevant teams to develop ideas.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day food court operations in accordance with all core standards of the company policies andprocedures, achieving optimum financial return
- Set Operation process for new branch opening and drive sales each branch to meet the target as well as achieve P&L target of the outlets.
- Monitor Labor by analyzing reports, labor scheduling, Labor productivity.
- Works closely with the Kitchen department to ensure the preparation, presentation and service of food products is at the highest quality at all times.
- Maintain high quality of food and vendors by ensuring compliance with all operations procedures/standard as well as negotiate on contracts and rental terms with property parties.
- Controls operating and merchandising costs.
- Plan and optimize supplies, utilities and all cost/expenses.
- Establishes a yearly F&B marketing plan, ensure clear action plans to penetrate key market segments.
- Coordinate with marketing department to implement marketing campaign and new products to meet brand’s objectives.
- Monitors market trends, competitive data and business forecasts.
- Works closely with Finance to establish the annual operating plans, identifying and responding to margin and cost improvement opportunities
- Monitors and overviews consistent training and development plans for all employees to ensure position guest experience, high employee morale and strategic continuity planning within the company.
- Implements and adheres to the company standards policies, systems and procedures relating to operations, including maintenance, environmental health and safety systems and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field from an accredited university locally or internationally
- A minimum 10 years in food court management (luxury food court experience is preferable).
- Solid experience managing end-to-end of food and restaurant operation cycle.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skill – able to work with diverse group of people.
- Strong in client focus and customer service orientation.
- Flexible mind-set and team player.
- Strong decision-making skills.
Sunday, 30 June 2019
Non alcoholic beverages