UNI-President (Thailand) Ltd.
Type of institution:
Human Resources Department
Uni-President (Thailand) Ltd.
502 Moo 3, Phrapraton-Banpaew Road, Tambon Don Yai Hom, Amphur Muanag,
- Plan, develop and adjust new and current product by research knowledge and information related in food, technology, regulation and other concerned to apply in development.
- Analyst product development procedure and marketing information to responded the consumer need. And considerate the possibility of product development.
- Response to research and development following work procedure with effectiveness, decrease and control the problem that might occur in raw materials, ingredients, process before customer handling.
- Solve the problem that made from product formulation and reduce the cost of current product by find new raw material or adjust formula, work process.
- Contract and work with internal department such as marketing, QA/QC, Purchase, Production, OEM, Food Safety Center and other concern.
- Calculate cost of product prepare sample and document for support the registration process.
- Documenting and Following company policy and quality system i.e. GMP, HACCP, SQF2000, and ISO9000.
- Male / Female, age 24-28 years old
- Bachelor degree in Food Science or Food Technology or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in beverage industry
- Good command of English
- Able to work under pressure and limited timing
Tuesday, 30 April 2019
Non alcoholic beverages