Type of institution:
Human resources Department
71 SP ARCADE Building, 3rd Floor, Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark, Bangkapi,
- Enforces the implementation Food Safety and QMS to compliance with all GMP, HACCP, BRC, Halal, Kosher, Sedex, Customer requirements and regulatory standards.
- Manages and maintains the Company’s quality inspection and procedure release programs for incoming and in-process materials, processes and finished goods.
- Manages Non-conformance products and leads QC team to conduct root cause analysis and ensures appropriate corrective & preventive actions are taken effectively and timely manner.
- Ensures that the finished goods are within the specifications or requirements stipulated by the customers before releasing for delivery.
- Conducts customer complaints investigation, identifies the root causes and ensures the appropriated corrective & preventive actions are taken effectively and timely manner.
- Deploys the management tools and QC tools to identify gap analysis, recommendation for improvement on inspection methods, equipment tool, performance, product quality and cost saving.
- Prepares and analyses information to ensure that the performance is reviewed and improved effectively.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels. Balances resource capacity to workload based on the implementation of efficient best practices
Age Not over 45 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Food Safety and Quality Management experience.
- Knowledge and awareness of Food Safety and Quality Management System (GMP, HACCP, BRC, ISO and other systems)
- Knowledge of QC tools, Food law and regulations.
- Possess management leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build team. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individual.
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives, analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Attentive to details, committed to professionally delivering high quality work.
- Good English communication skills (Speaking , Reading and Writing)
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft office, Email, Internet).
Sunday, 30 June 2019
Non alcoholic beverages